You don’t want to spend your “play time” worrying if you are covered in the event that you have an accident or cause any damage with your recreational vehicle.
Recreational Insurance covers a variety of vehicles including dirt bikes, golf carts, RVs, ATVs, jet skis, snowmobiles, classic cars, boats and more.
Did you know that most specialized vehicles are not covered under standard auto or home insurance policies? This is especially true when you aren’t on your own property. What’s more, many national, state, or other public parks in Texas require that all specialty vehicle riders be properly insured.
The Fite Agency will help you get the coverage you need for your specialized vehicles, and will protect your investment so you can focus on having fun.
Are your off-road toys completely covered? Contact our team today to discuss:
– Dirt bike insurance
– Dune buggy insurance
– ATV (all-terrain vehicle) insurance
– Snowmobile insurance
– Golf cart insurance
– Any other motorsports insurance
Are you worried about the cost? Several factors apply that will help you keep your rates low.
1. Be safe and follow driving laws. Your rates will likely be higher if you have any driving violations on your record.
2. Choose your vehicle carefully. Certain models of ATVs, dirt bikes, snowmobiles and other off-road vehicles are considered more aggressive machines, and these will typically cost more to insure.
3. Own more than one. Many carriers offer a discount if you insure more than one specialty vehicle.
Great Coverage. Great Times.
Here are some of the options that are included in most ATV, dirt bike, jet ski, boat and other off-road vehicle insurance policies:
● Collision coverage – pays for covered damage to your vehicle in the event that it is in an accident with another vehicle or object.
● Property damage liability coverage – insures you against qualified damages caused to another individual’s property while you are operating your vehicle. This coverage may also provide legal protection if another party files a lawsuit against you.
● Bodily injury liability coverage – insures you against certain damages if you kill or injure someone while operating your vehicle, and may also provide legal protection if another party files a lawsuit against you.
● Comprehensive physical damage coverage – pays for covered losses that are a result of incidents other than collision, such as theft, vandalism or fire.
We will make sure you’re covered when you hit the water or trails – call us today and we will help you find the motorsports insurance option that’s right for you.